Honeywell Granit 1280i Full Range Handheld Industrial Corded 1D Laser Barcode Scanner
The Granit™ 1280i industrial-grade full range 1D linear laser barcode scanner decodes bar codes out to 54 feet (16.5m), ranging from poor quality 7.5 mil paper codes to 100 mil retro-reflective code; and everything in between. The 1280i is built to withstand the varied demands that exist in harsh working environments with an IP65 rating and construction to survive 5,000 (1m) tumbles, 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 feet (2m) and temperatures as low as -30°C. The 1280i also includes bright LEDs, enhanced beeper volume and vibrating tactile response, ensuring rapid decode feedback in high noise environments, eliminating redundant scanning.
- Full Range Linear Depth of Field: Scan out to 54 feet (16.5m) on 100 mil retro-reflective labels, or as close as 3.5” (8.9cm) on 7.5 mil high density bar codes and everything in between.
- Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90° bends at -30°C and continues to communicate when 60lbs of force is applied. The industrial grade cable will stand up to your environment.
- Optimized for Scanning-Intensive Industrial Applications: Provides aggressive bar code reading and unrivaled accuracy, along with enhanced scanner feedback, for use in extremely noisy environments.
- Class-Leading Durability: The custom built IP65 rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 (1m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5 feet (2m) at -30°C (-22°F), reducing service costs and increasing device uptime.
- Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes the need for error-prone manual data entry.
- Remote MasterMind™ Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage scanners within their network from a single remote location.