Honeywell Xenon XP 1952G Handheld Cordless/Wireless 1D/2D, Standard Range/HD Focus Barcode Scanner
The 1952G is the ideal cordless barcode solution for scanning 1D/2D barcodes utilized across all Industrial Automation applications. The Standard Range & HD Focus models allow for successful scanning of barcodes varying in MIL size, barcode type (PDF417, 1D, Linear, 2D, Data Matrix, OCR, etc.) and barcode application type (Barcode Label, Laser Etch or Direct Part Mark), while also enabling operators to successfully utilize the 1950G as a versatile cordless handheld unit on the manufacturing floor. More specifically, the 1952G is great for scanning smaller 2D data matrix barcodes either printed on labels or laser etched, direct part marked on product, circuit boards or any other components/material. The 1952G is a great cordless option for product, component, process, operator and batch traceability and has a scanning range of 10 meters away from the communications base. Lastly, the 1952G can be custom programmed for integration into assembly line, inspection station, test stand, quality, final assembly, components, warehouse, distribution, shipping and receiving processes.
- Superior scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from every transaction.
- Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops, the scanner brings classleading durability and reliability to any environment.
- The scanner is optimized for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Custom Barcode Scanning Programming available for interface with software.
- Parsing of barcode data strings supported.
- Standard Range & HD Focus models available.
- USB PC, USB COM & Serial Interface are available (correct interface cable and PS, if required will be provided).
- Charging/Communications Base & Interface Cable provided with unit.
- Decoding Range of 10 meters from Charging/Communications Base.
- Scanner will decode beyond 10 meters from Charging/Communications Base but will batch store data in scanner memeory until it's back in range of base or put back on base.
- Utilized for scanning of 1D, Linear, PDF417, 2D, Data Matrix, QR, Inverted (Color) & Aztec barcodes.
- Custom programmed and assembled barcode scanning kits available.