Honeywell Granit XP 1990iSR Ultra Rugged Handheld Industrial Standard Range Corded 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
The Honeywell Granit™ XP is supported with a 3-meter (10 foot) drop specification and is engineered with a 1-meter (3.3 foot) tumble with capacity for up to 7,000 tumbles. The Granit scanners are designed with a small, deeply recessed, scratch and impact-resistant window to prevent scan window cracks and scratches, along with preventing dust and moisture from entering the case and degrading the inner workings of the scanner. With an IP67 rating, the Granit XP is built on Honeywell’s next generation imaging platform, integrating a high-resolution sensor and enhanced decoding algorithms to quickly and accurately decode barcode symbols. The corded Granit XP 1990iSR model offers high-durability, extreme performance scanning for standard range operations and was developed for highspeed scanning applications.
- Built to survive harsh treatment including 3 m (10 ft) drops, 7,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles, operating temperatures from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F) and IP67 sealing, Granit XP reduces service costs and increases device uptime.
- Granit provides extreme performance scanning, even on damaged and low-quality barcodes. High-quality barcodes scan and transmit faster than ever.
- The SR model is ideally suited to normal, near-field scanning operations on 1D and 2D barcodes. For longer distances, refer to other models in the Granit family.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.