Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR Ultra Rugged Handheld Industrial Standard/eXpanded Range Cordless/Wireless 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
The Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR is a Bluetooth cordless 2D Barcode scanner with ability for communication up to 100 m (330 ft) away from the charging/communications base, providing operator flexibility for remote scanning applications. The Honeywell Granit™ XP is supported with a 3-meter (10 foot) drop specification and is engineered with a 1-meter (3.3 foot) tumble with capacity for up to 7,000 tumbles. The Granit scanners are designed with a small, deeply recessed, scratch and impact-resistant window to prevent scan window cracks and scratches, along with preventing dust and moisture from entering the case and degrading the inner workings of the scanner. With an IP67 rating, the Granit XP is built on Honeywell’s next generation imaging platform, integrating a high-resolution sensor and enhanced decoding algorithms to quickly and accurately decode barcode symbols. The corded Granit XP 1990iSR model offers high-durability, extreme performance scanning for standard range operations and was developed for highspeed scanning applications.
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 100 m (330 ft) from the base and reduces interference with other wireless systems.
- Built to survive harsh treatment including 3 m (10 ft) drops, 7,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles, operating temperatures from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F) and IP67 sealing, Granit XP reduces service costs and increases device uptime.
- Granit provides extreme performance scanning, even on damaged and low-quality barcodes. High-quality barcodes scan and transmit faster than ever.
- The XR model is ideally suited to normal, near-field scanning operations on 1D and 2D barcodes, plus eXpanded Range scanning of UPC to 1.5 m (5 ft) and 100 mil codes to 10 m (33 ft).
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.