thermoIMAGER TIM NetBox
Micro-Epsilon thermoIMAGER TIM NetBox is a Miniature PC for Thermal Imaging Cameras
The NetBox is a miniature PC used with the TIM thermal imaging cameras. This enables standalone operation of the camera or operation as USB/Ethernet converter. Therefore, larger distances between the thermal imaging camera and PC are possible.
- Can be integrated into Cooling Jacket Advanced Extended
- Miniature PC for TIM 160/ 4x0 standalone mode for cable extension
- Supports 120Hz (TIM 160 up to 70Hz (TIM 4x0) frame rate, 32Hz (TIM 640)
- Integrated hardware and software watchdog
- Optional: up to 20m USB cable, high temperature USB cable, extendable up to 100m Ethernet cable (PoE)