ICON Truflow TIB Battery Operated Insertion Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
The Truflow TIB Battery Operated flow meters are easy to install with exceptional long life performance. The TIB Series has a process-ready open collector signal with a wide dynamic flow range of 0.1 to 10 m/s (0.3 to 33 ft/s). The sensor measures liquid flow rates infull pipes and can be used in low pressure systems. The many material choices including PVC, PP and PVDF make the model highly versatile and chemically compatible to many liquid process solutions. Sensors can be installed in ½ - 24" pipes using Truflo's comprehensive line of custom fittings. These custom fittings, which include tees, saddles and weldolets, seat the sensor to the proper insertion depth into the process flow.
- Pipe Size ½ - 24"
- Zirconium Ceramic Rotor | Bearings
- Accuracy ±0.5% of Full Scale
- Retrofits Into Signet® Type Fittings
- Flow Rate + Totalizer | Resettable
- Flow Velocity Range | 0.33 to 33 ft/s | 0.1 to 8 m/s
- Eprom Memory | Totalizer Value Will Not Be Lost
- NEMA 4X | IP65 Protection
- Bright LCD Display Flow Units | LPM | GPM |M3 | Ton
- Heavy Duty Industrial Design
- Corrosion Resistant All Plastic Wetted Parts