ICON Truflow TIP Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
The Truflo TIP digital flow meters are easy to install with exceptional long life performance. The TIB Series has a process-ready open collector signal with a wide dynamic flow range of 0.1 to 10 m/s (0.3 to 33 ft/s). The sensor measures liquid flow rates infull pipes and can be used in low pressure systems. The many material choices including PVC, PP and PVDF make the model highly versatile and chemically compatible to many liquid process solutions. Sensors can be installed in ½ - 24" pipes using Truflo's comprehensive line of custom fittings. These custom fittings, which include tees, saddles and weldolets, seat the sensor to the proper insertion depth into the process flow.
- Lifetime Warranty on Paddle Wheel Assembly Large
- LED Display changes from Green to Red | Relay Active
- High Accuracy | ±0.5 of Full Scale
- Pipe Size ½ - 24"
- Flow Rate + Totalizer | Resettable
- Flow Velocity Range | 0.33 to 33 ft/s
- Memory | Totalizer Value Will Not Be Lost
- NEMA 4X | IP65 Protection
- Flow Units | LPM | GPM | M3 | Ton
- Completely Corrosion Resistant
- PVC | PP | PVDF Body
- Zirconium Ceramic Rotor | Tefzel® Paddle
- Retrofits into Signet® Type Fittings
- Dual NPN Relay Outputs