ICON Truflow TIR Paddle Wheel Flow Transmitter
The Truflow TIR flow meters are easy to install with exceptional long life performance. The TIR Series has a process-ready open collector signal with a wide dynamic flow range of 0.1 to 10 m/s (0.3 to 33 ft/s). The sensor measures liquid flow rates infull pipes and can be used in low pressure systems. The many material choices including PVC, PP and PVDF make the model highly versatile and chemically compatible to many liquid process solutions. Sensors can be installed in ½ - 24" pipes using Truflo's comprehensive line of custom fittings. These custom fittings, which include tees, saddles and weldolets, seat the sensor to the proper insertion depth into the process flow.
- Lifetime Warranty on Paddle Wheel Assembly
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- 4-20mA + Relay Output
- Size Range 2 - 24"
- Easy To Install
- Quick Disconnect DIN Connection
- High Accuracy | ±0.5% of Full Scale
- Tefzel® Paddle
- NEMA 4X Rating
- Zirconium Ceramic Shaft & Bearings
- Double O-Ring Seal
- Retrofits into Signet® Type Fitting