Inductive (Eddy Current) Sensor
The inductive turboSPEED DZ140 sensor system is designed for engine compartment and turbocharger speed measurements. The controller is integrated in an IP65-protected miniature housing intended for operating temperatures up to 115 °C. The sensor resists temperatures up to 285 °C, and can be easily installed in the engine compartment. The inductive measuring principle offers superior interference resistance for EMC requirements, as well as in test cells and on-road testing. All the while providing precise measurements in the range of 200 rpm to 400,000 rpm.
- Precise rotation speed measurement in industrial environments
- 1 ... 400,000 rpm
- Material-independent measurements
- High interference immunity, reliability and accuracy
- Easy integration due to compact sensor size
- Special rotation speed measuring system for turbochargers