Honeywell Xenon XP 1950G Handheld Corded 1D/2D, Standard Range/HD Focus Barcode Scanner
The 1950G is the ideal corded barcode solution for scanning 1D/2D barcodes utilized across all Industrial Automation applications. The Standard Range & HD Focus models allow for successful scanning of barcodes varying in MIL size, barcode type (PDF417, 1D, Linear, 2D, Data Matrix, OCR, etc.) and barcode application type (Barcode Label, Laser Etch or Direct Part Mark), while also enabling operators to successfully utilize the 1950G as a versatile handheld unit on the manufacturing floor or as a hands-free unit set in presentation mode to scan while in a stand. More specifically, the 1950G is great for scanning smaller 2D data matrix barcodes either printed on labels or laser etched, direct part marked on product, circuit boards or any other components/material. The 1950G is a sound solution for product, component, process, operator and batch traceability with custom programming available for integration into assembly line, inspection station, test stand, quality, final assembly, components, warehouse, distribution, shipping and receiving processes.
- Superior scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from every transaction.
- Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops, the scanner brings classleading durability and reliability to any environment.
- The scanner is optimized for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Custom Barcode Scanning Programming available for interface with software.
- Parsing of barcode data strings supported.
- Standard Range & HD Focus models available.
- USB PC, USB COM & Serial Interface are available (correct interface cable and PS, if required will be provided).
- Stand or Cradle Available for safe scanner storage and fixed position scanning in presentation mode.
- Utilized for scanning of 1D, Linear, PDF417, 2D, Data Matrix, QR, Inverted (Color) & Aztec barcodes.
- Custom programmed and assembled barcode scanning kits available.