Honeywell Granit 1980I Full Range Handheld Industrial Corded 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
The Granit™ 1980i industrial-grade scanner is capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes across a wide range of distances (2 mil codes at close range to 100 mil retro-reflective codes at 50+ feet). The Honeywell 1980i enables maximum operator productivity in the harshest environments and includes an integrated laser pointer aiming system with auto-illumination, omni-directional reading capability and a centering feature for optimal decoding. The 1980i is rated IP65 and is built to survive 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 feet (1m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 feet (2m) at temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C).
- Full-Range Area-Imaging Performance: Scans low density (100 mil) codes out to 52 feet (16 m) and high density (2 mil) codes at close range—and everything in between.
- Built Granit Tough: Tested to withstand the toughest environments, Granit is rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 ft (1 m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft (2 m).
- Easy to Use: A laser-spot aimer, omni-directional scanning, and features such as centering take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.
- Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90-degree bends at temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). Continues to communicate when up to 60 pounds of force is applied.
- Single Scanning Solution: Can replace and consolidate multiple purpose-built scanners in typical distribution center and warehouse environments.