Fiber Amplifiers & Sensors
E32 Special Application
Omron E32 Special Application Fiber Optic Sensor Head
The Omron E32 Special Application Fiber Optic Sensor are optimized for a wide range of special applications like wafer mapping, hot reflective surface detection, etc. Also, ideal for color mark detection. Special application fiber heads include nut type heads, wafer-mapping heads, limited relefective heads (glass detection), and more.
- Sensor Type: Through-Beam, Diffused Reflective
- Detection of special objects (liquids, transparent foils, etc.)
- Challenging Print Marks: Ideal for color mark detection when used with the color/mark detection amplifier E3X-DAC-S. This allows for inspection of even the most challenging marks with complex designs or minimal contrast.
- Fiber heads optimized for special tasks (wafer mapping, hot reflective surface detection, etc.)
- Flat Glass Detection: The limited reflective fiber heads for glass detection provide stable detection of flat glass in standard, hot or even wet environments.
- Height Differences: Capable of detecting very small height differences like labels on foil, the small sized limited reflective sensors provide accurate detection up to 100μm resolution.