New Featured Product
The world of manufacturing is constantly evolving, and new groundbreaking innovations have become the fore front of our future. Omron recognizes this demand for innovative technologies and responded with the most advanced fixed position smart camera on the market. Available this year is the brand new Omron FHV7 Fixed Position Multi-Color, High Resolution, FH Vision Smart Camera.
- Broad range of CMOS vision sensors including 0.3 MP, 1.6MP, 3.2MP, 5.0MP, 6.3MP, and 12.0MP
- Auto-focus lenses are available in 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 16mm, and 25mm focal lengths
- C mount version with broad range of available lenses
- White, Red, IR, and unique multi-color lighting options
- High speed dual core processing
- Broad range of accessories including IP67 protective covers
- Powerful vision software that builds off the proven FH series of image processing and inspection features
- Easy integration into Sysmac Studio
- Ethernet TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP and PROFINET connectivity
Whether your application pertains to Automotive parts inspection, High speed food & beverage or consumer product goods product inspections, Electronics PCB and higher-level assembly inspection, pharmaceutical products and packaging, or General manufacturing, the FHV7 will get the job done.
The benefits of the new FHV7 are far superior to the competitions.
For example, some of these include but are not limited to:
- the ability to perform high-resolution inspections without compromising speed capabilities
- You have the capability to use the FHV7 series in a variety of applications via wide range of sensors, lens, and lighting while using a single inspection software program
- Provides reliable and dependable inspection even when both high speeds and high image resolution are required
- Multi-color lighting allows for single lighting system to be used in high product mix environments, excelling in flexible manufacturing lines
- Features a rugged design suitable for harsh factory environments such as high vibration and exposure to washdown conditions (with IP 67 cover option)
- High speed image compression and storage guarantee for 100% image retention; therefore, enabling complete traceability
If you are looking for a reliable smart camera that can cover much of your inspection needs with just one product, then look no further!
Need some help configuring the FHV7 to meet your application requirements?
Having a tough time understanding the differences between each variation of the FHV7? Well struggle no more! Contact us today at 585-461-2110 to talk to one of our knowledgeable application engineers so you can get all your smart camera questions answered!
Visit FHV7 to request a quote today.